How to submit a Warranty Claim
LAUT offers a warranty on all LAUT products purchased through the website and any Authorised Retailer. All LAUT products are fully guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship.
STEP 1: Take a Photograph
Take a photograph that clearly shows the damage to your product. If you have a paper receipt, take a photograph of that for your proof of purchase.
STEP 2: Request a warranty claim
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , and state 'Warranty Claim' in the subject.
Please describe the problem you have had with your product, state the retailer you bought it from (or if you bought it from our website) and upload your photo('s).
For the proof of purchase either include the photograph you took in step one or, if your original purchase was from the LAUT website, enter your original order number if you have it.
Once you have submitted your request, you will receive an initial automated confirmation email confirming receipt of your Help request along with a unique Help ticket number. Shortly afterwards, you will then receive a second, personalised email from our team.
Products that qualify for a Limited 2 Year Warranty:
- APEX series
- AW STAND
- HUEX series
- IMPKT series (FLURO and R1 & R1-f included)
- KEY DEFENDER
- NOMAD series
- POP series
- PRO-FOLIO series
- RE-VOLVE series
- SLIM CRYSTAL-X
- TRI-FOLIO series
Products that qualify for a Limited 1 Year Warranty:
- POWER DASH series
- POWER CHARGE 4400
- LINK series
The Small Print
- Our guarantee does not cover product damage that may have resulted from normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse of the product.
- The warranty does not cover damage to your devices as a result of the use of any LAUT product.
- LAUT will not be liable for any indirect or incidental damages arising from the use of this product.
- Replacements are only covered by the warranty of initial purchase and do not extend the length of warranty.
- If there is any problem with a warranty replacement, you will have to return the replacement to LAUT to receive an additional replacement.
- Proof of Purchase as evidence the unit was purchased from an authorised dealer within the warranty period is required for warranty service.
- Please note refunds are not offered for products purchased from external retailers. Please refer to your proof of purchase for more information on individual retailer return policy.